• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

finally some movement on the very very "laggy" DDQ polling average. Of course, RCP still "stuck".

updated averages:

Nate: Harris +2.8
538: Harris +2.8
270: Harris +2.3
Econ: Harris +2.2
DDQ: Harris +1.4
RCP: Harris +0.4

Averages of Averages: Harris +2.0

Get this average up over Harris +3 and i'll relax.

finally some movement on the very very "laggy" DDQ polling average. Of course, RCP still "stuck".

updated averages:

Just do your own and only use "A" pollsters.

She's +3-4 points on just about every poll from a high quality polling firm that I've seen

Shit, just look at RCP's list:

1723525753736.png
Morning Consult(1.8), CNBC (NR), Rasmussen (NR), CBS (NR) , TIPP(1.8), Harvard-Harris (1.6) are all junk.

Marist (2.9), SurveyUSA(2.8), Marquette (3.0), Civiqs (2.5) are all high quality or very high quality pollsters and they average +3.25% since July 30.

#TeamCompression. I remember the lisp effect happening on pirated songs that were compressed to death 20 years ago! Spaces is fucking garbage!

updated averages:

Check again sometime next Friday.

View: https://x.com/atrupar/status/1823187232100090241

p.s. the lisp if fucking hilarious

now i wish i listened to it more - if he sounded like this the whole time i think he might have just completely wrecked himself. that is the worst he could have sounded. better to sound old or sick rather than....gay. pair that with the vance pic and oh my.

yah Dems need to get that lisp audio into some attack ads pronto

updated averages:

gotta think the expected convention bump will get us there. and who knows how much more upward momentum there is for Kamala...

Back