• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

View: https://x.com/atrupar/status/1824911827572080802?t=NPN3HHg2kWSjdTBcJHjG6g&s=19

He really is like a stand up comic. Does the same routine every night. Occasionally tweaks his bits as he tests the waters trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.

I get the point about working on his material, but it's just funny you keep comparing him to a comedian, as this is a guy notorious for having no sense of humour who may have never laughed in his entire life.

I get the point about working on his material, but it's just funny you keep comparing him to a comedian, as this is a guy notorious for having no sense of humour who may have never laughed in his entire life.
Sounds like most comedians to me. Dark and miserable! Yet his entire schtick is putting on a show for people, making them laugh and thriving on the attention he gets for the things he says.

PS: he's legitimately hilarious I don't care what anyone says

Sounds like most comedians to me. Dark and miserable! Yet his entire schtick is putting on a show for people, making them laugh and thriving on the attention he gets for the things he says.

PS: he's legitimately hilarious I don't care what anyone says
More like the Unabomber getting out and testing his material, rather than just writing it down in a remote cabin like a schmuck.

Back