• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

sure, but that might not actually be a good thing...Obama wins in 12, probably still a two termer, Trump wins in 2020 for the same reasons Obama "caused" by being a black president, and there's no Biden to stop him in 2024.

You might be right but my bet is that Obama's VP makes a better candidate than Hilldog and actually makes a campaign stop in Wisconsin

Unfortunately the narrative by many former AOC supporters is gonna continue to be that the Dems haven't changed, AOC has simply been bought by the "establishment."

What are you Nazis saying’?
I lost my Nazis but still have maga and they're mostly making fun of people with ALS and crowd sizes. Pretty gross stuff tbh. I'm over it. I want my for you page to be the greenwald cult now!

Reactions: CH1
Unfortunately the narrative by many former AOC supporters is gonna continue to be that the Dems haven't changed, AOC has simply been bought by the "establishment."

Meh. If she brings good messaging on centre-left populist issues, she'll lose some idiot street cred, but pull a ton of the middle class her way.

Reactions: CH1
Back