• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Obama's numbers went up over time too

in this case, it's that Kamala can make a better case than Joe

I don’t have a problem with a private company trying to charge as much as possible. For all I care, Subway can charge $50 per sub and try to corner the luxury market.

Consumers will let management know if they’re right or wrong.

As long as there is competition in the market, no pricing collusion, etc. Yeah.

Companies should be trying to cut each others throats for business, not their customers for their money.

As long as there is competition in the market, no pricing collusion, etc. Yeah.

Companies should be trying to cut each others throats for business, not their customers for their money.

yeah....goes without saying... if three giant grocers conspire to keep the prices of bread inflated, the government has to step in

Nate is talking about Hillary's speech from the '16 campaign, compared to Kamala's
Don't cane me, I misunderstood the context.

Kamala's was groundbreaking. Generational.

Hilary was an established brand. Mind you, if she had won, there would be around 300,000 more Americans still living today.

fucking gas prices kill me. at least pretend to try to compete you fucks.
I spoke with a large gas stations corporate location (racetrac) about a role in the analysis and setting of gas prices every day. Part of the role entailed starting the work day very early to drive around and check out comparable gas prices in the area lol.

Back