• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

there are many ways to reduce the need for as many abortions and republicans usually vote against all of em.

Yeah, more access to other contraceptives, more access to general healthcare, more post-natal support, sex-ed in schoold, parental leave, etc... all would reduce the need for abortions. The one thing Trump says that he's not lying about is the "we need more kids." The way they're going about it is shitty is the thing.

The incoherent rambling is a feature, not a bug. He sounds like a member of the Trumpanzee base, drunk uncle etc., and they love it.

You don’t need to ban fracking to make it a less lucrative investment for industry. There are lots of ways to tilt the playing field.

Yeah, more access to other contraceptives, more access to general healthcare, more post-natal support, sex-ed in schoold, parental leave, etc... all would reduce the need for abortions. The one thing Trump says that he's not lying about is the "we need more kids." The way they're going about it is shitty is the thing.
i think lack of significant parental leave/job protection would be a big consideration/deterrent for me in whether or not to try for kids if i lived in the US, depending which state i was in.

Back