• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

So, I spent some time on 4chan's /pol/ last night right after the debate....and I obviously don't say that as a flex, but I've gotten more and more interested with where and how the online insanity starts so I wanted to see what the real mouth breathers were saying about the debate. There's always been a running joke on the internet that memes start on 4chan, and then move on to reddit & twitter and then a few weeks later, facebook.

Welp...this is where that started. There was a whole thread on Pol ranting about this. I read a handful of threads and came away pretty convinced that most online right wing bullshit is coming from 4chan. That's the braintrust behind right wing memes and political arguments these days, which explains a lot.

So, I spent some time on 4chan's /pol/ last night right after the debate....and I obviously don't say that as a flex, but I've gotten more and more interested with where and how the online insanity starts so I wanted to see what the real mouth breathers were saying about the debate. There's always been a running joke on the internet that memes start on 4chan, and then move on to reddit & twitter and then a few weeks later, facebook.

Welp...this is where that started. There was a whole thread on Pol ranting about this. I read a handful of threads and came away pretty convinced that most online right wing bullshit is coming from 4chan. That's the braintrust behind right wing memes and political arguments these days, which explains a lot.
We need to start a circular conspiracy theory.

Their candidate is such a ranting and bumbling idiot (or in his words a brilliant weaver of non sequiturs) that they have gaslit themselves into thinking Kamal is even less articulate so there is no way she didn't cheat to sound as good as <check notes> most politicians of the last 50 yrs not named Trump or Biden

Back