• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Smart answer for someone who hasn't really gotten the bag yet.

Agreed. My first reaction was a disappointing face emoji as I hate the "Trump could destroy the nation but I'll be writing someone else in instead of Harris" crowd. But she is just 22, withinout a top $ contract. Too much to ask of a 22 year old. At 22 I was....well let's just say no where near mature enough to do something like this. She already went a step further than I'd thought with that like.

Agreed. My first reaction was a disappointing face emoji as I hate the "Trump could destroy the nation but I'll be writing someone else in instead of Harris" crowd. But she is just 22, withinout a top $ contract. Too much to ask of a 22 year old. At 22 I was....well let's just say no where near mature enough to dl something like this. She already went a step further than I'd think with that like.

Worse, all of her money is endorsement money right now. So politics is a 3rd rail that probably isn't worth it for her right now. She's not going to move the needle, get your bag.

Back