• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

ok so it seems that everyone has updated after this avalanche of polls over the last 24hrs.....though i'm not sure that Votehub and SplitTicket have all of this morning's polls in there. Those two seem to do more of a daily update in the wee hours of the morning.

Screenshot 2024-09-19 115040.png

Overall this little avalanche of data has probably been good news for the dems - mostly because 2/3 of the blue wall has seen significant improvements - solid uptick in PA, and an even bigger uptake in MI. There's now a solid lead in all 3 of those states and that's all the dems need to win. But because nothing is easy, we suddenly got a huge downtick in WI, bigger than either of the upticks in PA and MI. WI is still holding in solid blue territory, but suddenly not quite as safe as it's been looking for most of the campaign. Michigan has overtaken Wisconsin as the bluest swingstate for the first time in a long while.

The other 4 swingstates didn't move much......a slight move towards red for GA, but not much.

And the national polling lead of around 3pts stayed intact after this last rush.

I’ve only heard they’re of a sexual nature relating to the internet. That’s the twitter buzz anyway.

Also that he’s being pressured to drop out. I think ballots are supposed to go out shortly though

Mail in ballots are already 2 weeks late being sent because of Kennedy's stunt and GOPNC Supreme Court forcing reprinting, costing us state taxpayers over $370,000. They're supposed to be sent tomorrow to military and overseas addresses, this coming Tuesday to everyone else

Back