• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If you are Cuban American or any Latino in Florida, do you not suddenly take a pause and think "hey he could go after us next"?

This is going after them and every immigrant in the USA. You think the idiot MAGAs in Florida only assume this happens in Springfield? It’s wide spread to everywhere and should hurt Trump in each state for those smart enough to put this all together.

That’s been true for a long time. IMO the SJWs fell into a trap and started fighting on the GOPs fake battleground. Not so much the issues, because people’s rights are obviously important, but the way they engage. So much of the political discourse is ridiculous and it plays into GOP hands.

For instance, when Dotard started cat/dog thing during the debate, Harris shouldn’t have made faces as if she was triggered. It should have been “well that’s plainly stupid, let’s talk about taxes and jobs.” She did that with a question about her own ethnic background in another event it was great.

Treat stupid for what it is. Stupid. And move on.

That’s been true for a long time. IMO the SJWs fell into a trap and started fighting on the GOPs fake battleground. Not so much the issues, because people’s rights are obviously important, but the way they engage. So much of the political discourse is ridiculous and it plays into GOP hands.

For instance, when Dotard started cat/dog thing during the debate, Harris shouldn’t have made faces as if she was triggered. It should have been “well that’s plainly stupid, let’s talk about taxes and jobs.” She did that with a question about her own ethnic background in another event it was great.

Treat stupid for what it is. Stupid. And move on.

I'd normally say yes but mocking Trump is one of the most effective ways to trigger him. Her laughing to his face prolonged his craziness.

I'd normally say yes but mocking Trump is one of the most effective ways to trigger him. Her laughing to his face prolonged his craziness.

That’s fair. Mockery is a powerful weapon against Dotard and Trumpanzees. But it still felt a bit like a lost opportunity - the mockery could have been coupled with a stark, explicit dismissal - which is what it deserves.

Back