• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Voting system inconsistency is on the menu today. I still can't quite follow how they're correlating system glitches, which happen often, with fraud. I've read a lot on Twitter about this and seem to consistently miss that bridge.
It's all the usual suspects though. Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, etc. They'll come up with almost anything. Sharpiegate was almost entirely out of thin air.

And so Trump becomes her very own Batista. It has nothing to do with Cuba, it’s just a way to amp up credulous people who were traumatized by Castro.
Not sure what you're arguing here. That Salazar isn't interested in Cubans and other Hispanics having a larger voice?

Noon dump in Nevada and another one sometime before 7pm. Mostly in Clark county (aka Bidenville). If they don't call it by today then **** off.

I just read this (old news) about Nevada, from AP

“We told everyone early on that results would take at least 10 days,” Secretary of State spokeswoman Jennifer A. Russell said in an email.
The Legislature passed a bill in August to send all active voters mail-in ballots in hopes of curbing, or at least not fueling, the spread of the coronavirus. Those postmarked by Election Day can be counted if they arrive at election offices within seven days, which is Tuesday. And they continue to come in, though the number arriving each day is expected to dwindle.

Back