• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

This movement ProPalestine/Anti Semitism is bringing out all of the old Antifa and BLM professional protestors.

This calling out the charlottesville Nazi crowd in on the antisemitism team, but they don't want to lump themselves in the what looks like the old antifa/blm crowd. So they are stuck watching.

By adding the BLM protestors you add the black voice again and you now also have the Kyrie Irving and Kanye West "antizionist" black groups added.

Gaza has been screwed over historically for a really long time, and Israel's policies should be criticized and brought to light... but this really has the potential to get ugly again.

Trump is actually enjoying this. Biden would never do what he did, (the bible shot) but this is lefty powder keg.

For those unfamiliar with who these people are, allow me to give you the crib notes.

Tim Scott: Random Uncle Tom #15
Elise Stefanik: Upstate Karen
JD Vance: Hillbilly Hitler
Ben Carson: That's DOCTOR Uncle Tom to you
Kari Lake: Will work for collagen injections
Kristi Noem: Animal killer and adulteress. You know, "Family Values"
Greg Abbott: Fascist in a cowboy hat
Katie Britt: Keep sweet and obey. Orange Hitler's Handmaid
Byron Donald: Random Uncle Tom #35
Sarah Huckabee: I have my own podium!
Nikki Haley: Trump is unhinged...and I am honored to accept the nomination to be his VP

Back