• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Do Any Of You Guys Or Gals Buy Weed Online?

If so, what source do you use?

I haven't yet but I came across this site this morning and was amazed at the far lower prices compared to Cannabis NB.

https://bloomsupply.se/

Any thoughts or recommendations?
The Weedmaps site was awesome, but no longer deliver to your home. I just stop in one of the local stores, or from Ontario's weed website.
I'm stopping drinking alcohol as I age. Weed gives you no hangovers and you sleep like a baby.

Last edited:
I’ve enjoyed the product at Fika but OCS is where they stock from so if there’s something you know you like, search for it there and get it in ya.

Ya'all might want to be careful giving out names, they are still getting busted now and then.

It's a shame too, they tend to sell better edibles as well.

which mailing lists
...I mean the name of a dealer, but I should mention you want to be careful which mailing lists you're on.

Two places got busted around here a while back....any time some car gets pulled over with a whack of different stuff and cash, odds are they were delivering.

Weedmaps is still good for aggregating all of the shops inventory. Have been trying to find the Mollo 5mg (or other 5mg beverages).

OCS inventory has been lacking recently.

I will delve into this convo....

I have recently been making my own butter using this machine that decarbs the flower and then you just add the butter and it blends it in fine.

It makes about 6 sticks of butter that I then just use a portioned square for my morning coffee or cook with.

The machine is called Alpha 420 I believe and it can make tinctures, oils, and gummies etc.

The potency all depends on how much herb you use for the amount of butter. Also the potency before decarbing.

To avoid the butter, I have recently been decarbing the flower (this is mandatory to get the THC activated and the longer you decarb, the more CBD, CBG, CBN you can bring out as well.) and then grinding it up even more and putting in about 0.25 - 0.3g of weed into regular empty capsules.
I at first thought that a 0.3g pill of regular herb would hit like a regular J, but it takes about a good hour, or closer to two hours to kick in, and it does. My biggest mistake was my first time. I took one at 12:30.... started to feel it hit around 2:00... but popped another in before going to costco, and then took a third around 4:00. That third one messed me up. and I was on the couch with a bit of a sweat and spins, but I just used that time to heavy meditate and just concentrate on my deep breathing. You gotta take it with some fatty food,..... avocado, peanut butter sandwich in the am are my go to, etc.

Since then I realise taking one pill in the 7:30am lasts me until around 3pm.

If you are looking for premade edibles that hit with 50mg etc. I have found those Medicine Wheel/Anishinabe indigenous stores in Toronto sell cheap hash and have good edibles that start at 50mg in many cases. I bought a 2500mg total pack of gummies made with pineapple express that were really good.

Making your own butter (with a unit that does it for you) is quite fun. The pills are also hella cheap to make and they pack a punch. You can mix the capsules in with turmeric, reishi, lions mane etc as well to give you a healthy kick to your capsule making.

EipUFL.gif

Goofballs are the only way I can make it through the day. I can and do do everything perfectly well. It just helps not lose my mind with the type of stuff I have to deal with on a daily basis.

If you have an Indian reserve nearby you will get good prices but need to stay on top of where and when the quality stuff is in. I'll DM you a couple sites I've used to pretty good results.
used to get everything from OCS because they had free next day delivery to me, but i've been going to the reservation in Alderville lately and boy are the prices better.

Good lord!!

50mg dose would land me in emergency
I’m here waving from my 2.5THC plateau. Bahahah. I’d be a hot mess at 5 never mind 10. Love me some higher CBD numbers though. Found a wonderful 1:18 ratio gummy that’s 2:36 thc:cbd. Nice relaxing body buzz and enough mental high to have fun but not hit my paranoid button.

Reactions: CH1
Fuck, you guys smoke/ingest like I used to drink.

I'd be like my wife was 25 or 30 years ago. She'd never eaten hash brownies before, had only smoked lightly as well.

We were staying at a friends cottage on a lake for the weekend with them and another couple and he gave us each a brownie.

She made the common mistake of thinking she wasn't getting off from it and had another despite us telling her not to. Was drinking some too.

Well you know what happened next, fucked up big time. She had to go home where no one could see her because she was so fucked up. I was pretty buzzed too but had a grip on things.

Anyway, on the way home we went down a long and twisty grade with a stop sign at the bottom. We were sitting at the sign waiting for traffic to clear when she says: "Slow this fucking car down before you kill us."

I lost it then and about busted a gut laughing, had to back onto the shoulder of the road and park until I recovered from the hilarity.

That's the condition I'd be in now if I consumed the quantities some here have stated.

Thanks for the input and info.

oh man I pop at least like a half dozen x 50 mg before a red eye flight

Taking a heroic dose of edibles before boarding a flight is definitely the way to go. Especially if I’ve got a window seat.

Enjoy the view for a good while before eventually sleeping for pretty much the rest of the flight.

And I know a guy who makes chocolate bars where each square is 500 mg. Half of one of the squares had me high for about 24 hours.

Back