• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Foot Season

Truthfully my #1 suspect is no one. Some random freak previous lurker. He has too many obscure American references that no one in Toronto would know about. And it's clearly not LOF.

Truthfully my #1 suspect is no one. Some random freak previous lurker. He has too many obscure American references that no one in Toronto would know about. And it's clearly not LOF.
I personally doubt it's some rando.

It's someone who frequents as a regular poster and then moonlights as your double.

I personally doubt it's some rando.

It's someone who frequents as a regular poster and then moonlights as your double.
Then it's an American. Unless he spent weeks researching random niche US things to maintain a character... Which is probably no weirder than the foot thing. Although he has a US IP too.

Classic deflection ( off the side of the foot)

The only possible solution to this is to send both preston and mbow feet pics and see who responds how.

Whoever it is just takes things I once said and recycles them. And Jonas is like "it mufst be presto becuz hE sOuNdz lyKe hIm"

Hook, line and sinker

Whoever it is just takes things I once said and recycles them. And Jonas is like "it mufst be presto becuz hE sOuNdz lyKe hIm"

Hook, line and sinker
Christ almighty if you think im actually serious in accusing you as opposed to doing a poor job of winding you up then you are the real noob.

Back