• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer thread

God I love seeing Werner score.

Feels good making a statement in a huge away game like this, and putting a stamp on who we are within the top echelon. ✊🏼

Canada got a friendly against Holland in June. That's big.

Does anyone who knows....know if there's any chance at all that under new canada management that Herdman gets re-hired? or am i just inventing something in my head?

Canada got a friendly against Holland in June. That's big.

Does anyone who knows....know if there's any chance at all that under new canada management that Herdman gets re-hired? or am i just inventing something in my head?
Inventing something.

Ancolloti(sp) is a more realistic target (his wife is canadian and he has mentioned CANMNT before)

That would be incredible. Ancelotti is not only one of the greats, but he plays beautiful football.

Inventing something.

Ancolloti(sp) is a more realistic target (his wife is canadian and he has mentioned CANMNT before)

p.s. you probably know more about they whys and hows of this...

The roster they just released for the T&T matches has no more Vitoria or Borjan on the team. Is this the end for them on the NT? (i hope yes).

p.s. you probably know more about they whys and hows of this...

The roster they just released for the T&T matches has no more Vitoria or Borjan on the team. Is this the end for them on the NT? (i hope yes).
I havent read into it too much but i doubt it's the end. I would be surprised if they didn't get a send off game if they were retiring.

trying to piece together what Biello is doing with the new announced roster today, it sure looks to me like it's a roster that lends itself to more of a 3-4-3 setup.

Though, that being said, injuries to two wingbacks Laryea and Adekugbe could be forcing his hand here. If those two were healthy they'd likely be on the squad and it would look more like a 4-4-2 roster.

David 24 --- Ugbo 25 --- Larin 28
Millar 24 --- Russell 21 --- Bair 24

Davies 23 --- Eustaquio 27 --- Kone 21 --- Buchanan 25
Shaffelburg 24 --- Choiniere 25 --- Piette 29 --- Osorio 31

Miller 26 --- Cornelius 26 --- Johnston 25
Waterman 28 --- Bombito 23 --- DeFougerolles 23

Crepeau 29
St.Clair 26
Sirois 22

Of course this could still be a 4-4-2 if Davies moves back a bit to left back, and one of Millar or Shaffelburg starts as a LW.

Back