• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

I'd never heard of her once previously.

This happens regularly -- right winger gets 'cancelled' and it's all over the twittersphere. Of course, this is red meat for libs so all good.

I get that your point was that right wingers getting "cancelled" gets more attention than when it happens to left-wingers.

All I'm saying is that you picked an objectively awful example to make that point with.

I get that your point was that right wingers getting "cancelled" gets more attention than when it happens to left-wingers.

All I'm saying is that you picked an objectively awful example to make that point with.

You can't honestly be saying that more people know about the chick from The Mandolorian than they do about Journalist McFuckface (...yeah, no clue who the fuck he is, I'm not convinced that his parents could pick him out of a police lineup), can you?

Fair enough. I have largely ignored popular 'culture' for the better part of my adult life.

Maybe I've just been hunkered down in my house for too long but that was actually a little emotional. What a great feeling that must be for those guys.

Yeah, I can’t imagine the joy and relief they must all feel, with all the hours and money that go into a project like this, and the knowledge that it’ll be years before they get another shot if this attempt doesn’t succeed.

iu

Back