• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

0ODYd9G.png

No.

But I'm of the opinion that his utilization this year is him politely telling Masai that he had no big and no bench and was going to play who he felt he needed to in an attempt to win basketball games. To make matters worse, he's had just about everyone important on the roster miss 15-20 games a piece due to injury, so he's rarely had a healthy Raps rotation to work with. This 9-4 stretch they're on right now roughly coincides with the roster getting healthy and getting a starting calibre centre.

I complained about his utilization earlier in the year, and I do think it was contributing to both the injuries and the team generally sucking dick in 4th quarters, but it was kind of an unwinnable scenario. Do you lose with 5 minutes left because your best players are unavailable or gassed from already playing 35-36 minutes tonight, or do you lose in the 2nd quarter because a 2nd unit of Thad-Bouch-Malachi-Juancho and whoever put up a -12 in 8 minutes?

A very Raptorish 1st half.

48 field goal attempts...shooting 39%, gave up 32 field goal attempts tied because the Clippers are shooting 56%

Clippers with 15 FTA to 4 for the Raptors....because Raptorish

This Kawhi guy is pretty good, we should trade for him.

Back