• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Toronto Sign Being Removed

I'd assume he's a member or former member, yeah. If it takes a VPN to have two accounts at once then I'm sure he knows how to hack the VPN.

giphy.gif

I mean it's world class comedy so I'll take the credit. Frankly if I was Gordon I'd be happy that a guy that thinks Howard Stern is still funny thinks it's unfunny.. much less a guy that makes 5000 horrible foot puns earlier in the thread. That's a compliment. Congrats Gordo.

I am eagerly awaiting his response to these accusations.

Last edited:
I mean it's world class comedy so I'll take the credit. Frankly if I was Gordon I'd be happy that a guy that thinks Howard Stern is still funny thinks it's unfunny.. much less a guy that makes 5000 horrible foot puns earlier in the thread. That's a compliment. Congrats Gordo.

I am eagerly waiting his response to these accusations.

The fact that you think Gordon the foot guy is funnier than Howard Stern tells us all we need to know about your comedic "tastes."

I was a huge stern fan but the show is some rich broad-looking Jew providing social commentary in his rich privileged life bubble, extremely afraid of offending anyone.

I don't hate him or anything. He's just not funny and I don't consider it a comedy show anymore.

I just heard this on the radio. Can you believe it? They are citing financial concerns and want to make room for other activities.

I personally love the Sign and have spent many afternoons and/or evenings there with my family. This one hurts me deeply.

Goodbye, Toronto Sign, and thank you for all the memories. ✌️

image.jpg
always thought gordo was American. keep it together, presty

Putting it up in the first place was stupid and derivative. Literally every city in North America has one of these things. The only purpose they serve is so that wannabe Tic Toc influencers can stand in front of it. If you can stand in the middle of Nathan Phillips Square and not know what city you're in without the help of that sign you should just do the rest of the world a favor and drown yourself in the water fountain.

Putting it up in the first place was stupid and derivative. Literally every city in North America has one of these things. The only purpose they serve is so that wannabe Tic Toc influencers can stand in front of it. If you can stand in the middle of Nathan Phillips Square and not know what city you're in without the help of that sign you should just do the rest of the world a favor and drown yourself in the water fountain.
I don't think you really get how these things work. But that's okay.

Back