• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: World Politics

So one side of the field says the Ukrainians are getting slaughtered... there truth to that?

They're losing in Adiivka. Same story as Bakhmut though really. When the Russians decide that a random piece of territory is important enough to throw a shit ton of men and equipment at it, the Ukies dig in and slowly trade dirt for blood.

They need the pipe to start flowing again though, supplies are tighter than they should be.

They're losing in Adiivka. Same story as Bakhmut though really. When the Russians decide that a random piece of territory is important enough to throw a shit ton of men and equipment at it, the Ukies dig in and slowly trade dirt for blood.

They need the pipe to start flowing again though, supplies are tighter than they should be.
So other than there, it’s pretty much a stalemate ME? Or is there a slow bleed of territory?

So other than there, it’s pretty much a stalemate ME? Or is there a slow bleed of territory?

Yeah, stalemate more or less. Russia occasionally sneaks a punch in like they did in Kharkiv last night (57 civilians injured in drone attacks), the Ukies occassionally sink a Russian ship and in general make themselves a pain in the ass to Russia defences in Crimea. But nothing has really changed. Russia doesn't project power away from the Donbas (for example, they haven't been able to deal with the Ukie bridge head in Kherson despite really, really wanting to) and the Ukies can't muster forces to make significant gains against Russian defensive lines.

Back