• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 4: VS Winnipeg, Monday, June 7th, 8:00EST (MTL Leads 3-0)

This team has a) been thru hell with the xtra compressed schedule and b) are playing with a giant chip on their shoulder

The result is a very resilient squad that takes nothing for granted and that’s why I didn’t believe they would suffer a trap game or any other mental misfire in the near term.

Last edited:
This team has a) been thru hell with the xtra compressed schedule and b) are playing with a giant chip on their shoulder

The result is a very resilient squad that takes nothing for granted and that’s why I didn’t believe they would a suffer a trap game or any other mental misfire in the near term.
Ya ya talk now that the series is over! 👀

If the Leafs had some introspection to do, i can't imagine what the Jets and the Oilers needs to do. They were bad all series, and yet the same team swept the Oilers?

If the Leafs had some introspection to do, i can't imagine what the Jets and the Oilers needs to do. They were bad all series, and yet the same team swept the Oilers?

Leafs players need to do some introspection. Talented for sure...

Jets... maybe management. That’s not a good D. I’d say the the better team legitimately won.

Back