• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 4: VS Winnipeg, Monday, June 7th, 8:00EST (MTL Leads 3-0)

So they are saying the leafs were not a real time, just some weak excuse of a contender? Seems on brand from them.

Well if they actually watched the reg season, they would stop being so confused. Our best players (Price, Weber, Petry, Chiarot, Danault, Gallagher (return from injury)) finally became our best players thus joining regular season Edmondson and Toffoli. That's the formula pretty much.

Tatar and Anderson are still MIA though.

Did just get another order of Eran Almog, gimme your neighbors address, I'll mail you a j. This way he gets busted by customs if they catch it. Learned that from Don Jr and his coke deliveries.

Well if they actually watched the reg season, they would stop being so confused. Our best players (Price, Weber, Petry, Chiarot, Danault, Gallagher (return from injury)) finally became our best players thus joining regular season Edmondson and Toffoli. That's the formula pretty much.

Tatar and Anderson are still MIA though.
i do find it funny how people are saying everything went right for the habs this year
ummmm ... not really

the top line sucked.....tatar and dano had down years and gallagher got hurt

kk was not great

suzuki was inconsistent

Price was even worse than I thought he would be and then hurt

weber was not good

drouin forgot how to shoot a puck

petry and toffoli were great though - even throw in some Anderson if you want

Back