• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 4: VS Winnipeg, Monday, June 7th, 8:00EST (MTL Leads 3-0)

There is no better time than this game to insert Romanov before possibly needing him next series. Being up 3-0 this should be a no brainer decision but Habs will Hab.
That's the trouble with this team. They win just enough to justify the stupidity of management. Ouellet shouldn't even be on the radar right now and Romanov should have been playing from game 1 of the Leafs series.

Great news if Petry’s injury is not serious.

I get disciplining Romanov if it’s for breaking curfew, but hasn’t he been punished enough? Ovechkin et al got a few games off, not an entire month.

Great news if Petry’s injury is not serious.

I get disciplining Romanov if it’s for breaking curfew, but hasn’t he been punished enough? Ovechkin et al got a few games off, not an entire month.
I doubt that’s why he’s not playing. They don’t like using him on his wrong side.

More importantly . . . Petry’s injury must not be too serious. I’m certain he will play tonight. We need to end this series tonight.
Yup. That should give them five days to heal up. I’m good with five. Nine is far too long.

So I'm expecting Winnipeg to come out very hard and hit everything that moves so they'll need to be careful.

If the Habs lose tonight who's going to start freaking out? My money is on We Have.

So I'm expecting Winnipeg to come out very hard and hit everything that moves so they'll need to be careful.

If the Habs lose tonight who's going to start freaking out? My money is on We Have.

We already won the cup , our success is beyond overachievement

We already won the cup , our success is beyond overachievement
Weren’t the Habs supppsed to be the second best team in the North this season when all the experts were making their pre-season projections? We were also told that the Habs, especially the D, was built for the playoffs. Just saying.

Back