• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 4: VS Winnipeg, Monday, June 7th, 8:00EST (MTL Leads 3-0)

Weren’t the Habs supppsed to be the second best team in the North this season when all the experts were making their pre-season projections? We were also told that the Habs, especially the D, was built for the playoffs. Just saying.

most gave us a 5% chance to advance past round 1

The reality is there are two seasons officiated very differently so to continue to use regular season as a solid benchmark for the playoffs is foolish imo.

So I'm expecting Winnipeg to come out very hard and hit everything that moves so they'll need to be careful.

If the Habs lose tonight who's going to start freaking out? My money is on We Have.
I won't be panicking but I'll be p'd off that they didn't close out an opponent that's ready to tap out. It's just an extra needless flight to the Peg that they don't need. I want to see them display a killer instinct.

Weren’t the Habs supppsed to be the second best team in the North this season when all the experts were making their pre-season projections? We were also told that the Habs, especially the D, was built for the playoffs. Just saying.

Yep. I’ll given credit where it’s due, there are some media people who steadfastly predicted the Habs would emerge from the Northern Division based on that logic.

Back