• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 3 / Game 5: @ Las Vegas, Tuesday, June 22nd, 9:00EST (Series Tied 2-2)

He's playing on the ''shutdown'' line...but still, for a perennial 30-goal scorer, his playoff history is mehhhhh at best
This is the first time Gallagher has had supplemental scoring help on the team which is the disappointing aspect to his performance

Perry advised his agent he didn’t want to play anywhere but Mtl when he was on waivers earlier in the season - so his agent let 3-teams who were about to put in waiver claims know Perry’s position

I watched an interview with him where he said the Habs were his favorite team growing up. I was surprised.

Yeah, the guy with the unfortunate surname of Brisebois. Unfortunately the Habs only have so much room in the foxhole and it's permanently reserved for members of the old boys club.
Oh pls, Stevie Y w all his no state tax benefits & handed 2-elite players on a silver platter in TBay missed the playoffs 4-of-10 seasons

Back