• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 3 / Game 6: VS Las Vegas, Thursday, June 24nd, 8:00EST (Habs Lead 3-2)

real real lucky they got out of the 3rd tied.

Now just one Vegas error from the Finals. Only way they will win tonight it seems.

Have a bad feeling it’ll be a bad bounce, Dman scoring again, Stone wakjng up or Pacioretty. Please be wrong and please end the series now. This OT decides the series

You need to force the play. We let Vegas come to us tonight. It was like we were going to depend on Price, defence to win it for us.

I think some people forget just how good Vegas is. The Habs have been able to make them look mediocre a lot of this series... but they're a very good team that is on the ropes. Anyone who expected them to roll over was setting themselves up for disappointment.
I'm telling Maria that you're high

I don’t agree with all the Montreal blew it posts. You’ve got to give some credit to Vegas.

Deboer played his 4th line more than usual tonight, and it was effective in getting the D more tired, re Chiarot.

Also smart play to attack the net by Martinez. Creates confusion for the winger and Caufield lost his man there.

Wasn’t Montreal’s best period, but they’ll regroup in OT.

I think some people forget just how good Vegas is. The Habs have been able to make them look mediocre a lot of this series... but they're a very good team that is on the ropes. Anyone who expected them to roll over was setting themselves up for disappointment.
If we had played like we did last game, Vegas was toast.

That said... git ‘er dun.

Back