• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 3 / Game 6: VS Las Vegas, Thursday, June 24nd, 8:00EST (Habs Lead 3-2)

All that tells us is that he scores in elimination games. It doesn't specify if any of those games resulted in wins or if his goals all came late in the third when the outcome was no longer in doubt. If we're up 4-0 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd period tonight does anyone really care if Patio-ready makes it 4-1?

Don’t got a good feeling about this unless they can solve Lehner early. They lose this they ain’t winning in Vegas. Also don’t like how over confident many are getting assuming it’s over. Far from over and can easily be stolen away

All that tells us is that he scores in elimination games. It doesn't specify if any of those games resulted in wins or if his goals all came late in the third when the outcome was no longer in doubt. If we're up 4-0 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd period tonight does anyone really care if Patio-ready makes it 4-1?
Wow

Just wow.

Sometimes posts are just that, not everything needs picked apart.

Don’t got a good feeling about this unless they can solve Lehner early. They lose this they ain’t winning in Vegas. Also don’t like how over confident many are getting assuming it’s over. Far from over and can easily be stolen away
I realize that many among the fanbase started making plans as soon as the horn sounded on Tuesday night and that's fine. Fans have such luxuries.

As long as the players aren't counting their chickens it should be fine.

WE are not playing so WE can have whatever confidence level WE want to. The players are a different story, obviously.

My buddy is at the game.

If anyone is interested in pitching in for a box for the SC final DM me... Only after the Habs are in for sure that is.

Back