• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 5: @ Tampa Bay, Wednesday, July 7th, 8:00EST (TB Leads 3-1)

If they win tomorrow this is going 7. That I'm confident in, the issue is I've been to Tampa for games and they'll need to play flawlessly to win. So many advantages for the lightning including the crowd.

Basically Price needs a shutout.

If they win tomorrow this is going 7. That I'm confident in, the issue is I've been to Tampa for games and they'll need to play flawlessly to win. So many advantages for the lightning including the crowd.

Basically Price needs a shutout.
If the Habs win game 5, I suspect it’ll be a very greasy win that’ll be eek’d out

I hope that on the flight down to Tampa, the coaching staff played old VHS of Don Cherry Rock'em Sock'em Hockey

We need more of that tonight, and we should be fine

How's the hurricane situation in TB? Maybe this will prevent a lot of fans from attending the game and neutralize some of that home-ice advantage.

None. It's not that bad.

748911A0-F29B-4048-8045-1C619C1C0625.png

Attachments

• trim.E915E663-85FF-4697-B9B7-9442A2E9C8B8.MOV
    827.6 KB
Supposed to get more rainy and windy but to Floridians a skirt by a tropical storm is nothing. Only newbies and tourists freak over them. Heck I drove here for it.

Seriously, bro? If you live in Florida, you get used to this type of thing. It’s like a cloudy day.
I've never set foot in the state of Florida and after watching the last couple of election cycles I'm not anxious to break that streak any time soon. I lived in Vancouver for many years so I'm still waterlogged and I know about rain, but I don't know the difference between a tropical storm and a hurricane in terms of what effect it has on things like the power grid in a major city.

Back