• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 5: @ Tampa Bay, Wednesday, July 7th, 8:00EST (TB Leads 3-1)

You guys ever go to a game and have someone behind you talking incessantly and like 90% of what he says is wrong?

You just want to correct him but fuck, there's a game on!

He looks useless since the first round. If he could get fired up it would be a bonus.
I don’t see that happening, TBay is just a poor match for his game, but I expect a veteran like him not to make the giveaways like he did last game and almost again this period - his awareness needs to be better

The refs arent even trying to be subtle about their bias in favor of Tampa. Why not just engrave their names on the Cup too? So many blatant non calls while they nail Anderson for a ticky-tack hook. They catch that one but not the high stick to Toffoli's face or the head shot on Suzuki after the puck was long gone.

The refs arent even trying to be subtle about their bias in favor of Tampa. Why not just engrave their names on the Cup too? So many blatant non calls while they nail Anderson for a ticky-tack hook. They catch that one but not the high stick to Toffoli's face or the head shot on Suzuki after the puck was long gone.
Oh now I get what sal is saying.

The Refs Suck part 39234 but yeah there is a thing in all the major NA leagues that seems to "favor" the favorite.

Back