• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Preseason GDT: Canes v. Lightning 9/26 7:00

Coghlan and Gunler catch the Lightning in a bad change and it’s 4-1. But the Bolts answer on a Raddysh shot from the point and it’s 4-2

Edit: Sheary gets the Bolts goal.

Man, I love the free high-speed Wi-Fi Delta now offers, even if they've screwed over longtime frequent fliers like me with their recent SkyMiles program changes. I was able to stream the whole game without any issues while flying between Atlanta and Sacramento tonight.

Took me halfway thru the third to realize this, but I kept thinking that I could follow the puck better and was seeing the players more clearly. Then I realized that there were NO DIGITAL ADS on the boards!

Sparse crowd at PNC last night, but it was great seeing old friends back in our section. For a preseason game filled with players who will likely never see a game in the regular season, it was actually an entertaining game to watch. I'm avoiding the cattle call for tonight's game, however.

Sparse crowd at PNC last night, but it was great seeing old friends back in our section. For a preseason game filled with players who will likely never see a game in the regular season, it was actually an entertaining game to watch. I'm avoiding the cattle call for tonight's game, however.
Cattle call is a good way to describe tonight. I am taking both kids and my daughter who does not have the greatest amount of patience is not thrilled with the concept of general admission/first come first served seating... :)

Game video on hurricanes.nhl.com working for anyone yet? I've just got a 57 second 'break in progress' screen, but i can flip to wralsportsfan.com and hear the 99.9 audio, so i know they're "on".

also fyi, I find the feed quality is better on the hurricanes app compared to the web site for some reason. Plus they make it easier to AirPlay it to my tv.

Back