• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

1966. Gen X.

Believe me, I'd be a boomer if I could. Those fuckers got the best of everything and made sure to use it all up so that there'd be nothing left for the rest of us.

At least Gen Zers will still have a few good years ahead of them when all the boomers are gone.
Maybe the early baby boomers had it good. By the time those of us my age (born 1956) hit the job market, it was a struggle as the early boomers had filled everything and weren't about to retire for decades. Also, it was tough to get drafted, too many good players of my age around. :)

Last edited:
Tbay may lose Stammer , they need a cheap forward back

Tbay got McDonough , they may try to move Cernak and add cheap D
Keep in mind Brisebois said at end of season presser, TBay has no plans to retool, they’re going for it again next year - which tells me they’re looking for lower cap hit plug & play types to fill roster, providing depth they’ve been lacking throughout their lineup due to cap issues

Also Brisebois said he promised Stamkos he’d strengthen top-4D (McDonagh), and build out depth to make another run for the Cup to entice him to resign w TBay

Keep in mind Brisebois said at end of season presser, TBay has no plans to retool, they’re going for it again next year - which tells me they’re looking for lower cap hit plug & play types to fill roster, providing depth they’ve been lacking throughout their lineup due to cap issues

Also Brisebois said he promised Stamkos he’d strengthen top-4D (McDonagh), and build out depth to make another run for the Cup to entice him to resign w TBay
depends on Stammer accepting a low salary

Back