I think Ottawa will score this year if they're healthy.
I have more doubts about their defense than their offense. That applies both to their goaltending and to their vaunted team defense.....that pesky never say die underdog attitude carried them for most of the season, with their stars out and a bunch of kids listening to everything their coach said. But you stick guys like Spezza, Ryan, and Karlsson in there (none of them known for defense, grit, or being a coach's dream) playing most of the game and that buy-in to the coach's system will be harder to maintain, and it would have been hard enough to maintain it over a full season anyways. And then there's the impossible to sustain goaltending.
I don't think that meltdown vs. the Pens, right when Spezza and Karlsson drew back into the lineup, was just a coincidental blip. Those two back in fundamentally changes the style the team plays, the attitude the team takes, and the responsibilities each player assumes.