• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Who did you lose?
No one but our OL was 27th and they have added no one. Armstead is elite but only plays half the games, Williams and Hunt are above average but not pro bowl types, and ex high picks like Eichenberg and Jackso are legit trash but the front office wants them to compete for reasons

min reality Miami has 11 OL under contract. Maybe 4 are playable

Antonio Brown is good friends with Brady. Even stayed at Bradys house while with the Bucs... He still bitched about targets and usage. I don't trust the prima dona types like Ocho Cinco and OBJ.
I’m his defense Odell ain’t even close to AB in terms of assholery

No one but our OL was 27th and they have added no one. Armstead is elite but only plays half the games, Williams and Hunt are above average but not pro bowl types, and ex high picks like Eichenberg and Jackso are legit trash but the front office wants them to compete for reasons

min reality Miami has 11 OL under contract. Maybe 4 are playable
And people wonder why Tua got knocked around? That's rough.

823AB386-2097-4D6F-8C4C-35BBE1D3DD34.jpeg

Good to hear…would love to extend him and minimize that cap hit this year, but he’s too valuable to lose, regardless. Another year post surgery, suspect he’ll really be a beast this coming season.

Once I saw the Hardman deal I figured they wouldn't have to cut anyone. 1 year $8 millon with a $1.9 mill cap hit because there are 4 void years. Unlike the NHL, NFL allows cap circumvention.

Antonio Brown is good friends with Brady. Even stayed at Bradys house while with the Bucs... He still bitched about targets and usage. I don't trust the prima dona types like Ocho Cinco and OBJ.
Im not sure how the Steelers managed to hide ABs crazy for so long.

Back