• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Totally OT-audio repair tech

ksbeecane

In the past have seen some of you folks post about some pretty high end audio gear.
I am in need of a rec for someone to repair a Musical Fidelity CD player and an Audio Research tube pre-amp. My last experience with Audio Advice was somewhat lacking.
TIA

Nice gear. What's your power amp and speakers? I'll ask around the AudioKarma forum to see if any of the old techs live around here.

My Adcom needs some attention on the balance pot. You know anyone that could help locally?

Adcom does not even make receivers any longer and I don't really want to trudge to SW VA to one of their approved wizards.

Nice gear. What's your power amp and speakers? I'll ask around the AudioKarma forum to see if any of the old techs live around here.
Amp is a Conrad Johnson and speakers are big ole' Energy (probably the weakest link in the chain).
Thanks

Amp is a Conrad Johnson and speakers are big ole' Energy (probably the weakest link in the chain).
Thanks
Dude, get yourself a pair of minty Klipsch Cornwalls into that setup and you'll never leave the listening room.

Back