• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trevor Zegras

Meh, let's at least see how long Laine is out before making a move like that.

We'd be negotiating from a position of weakness right now. Guessing it starts with Xhekaj and I'd rather keep him.

Hey we at least got Dach still standing so that's an improvement on last year. Maybe we can try that Newhook-Dach-Slafkovsky line who looked good for 4 periods last year.

We'd be negotiating from a position of weakness right now. Guessing it starts with Xhekaj and I'd rather keep him.

Hey we at least got Dach still standing so that's an improvement on last year. Maybe we can try that Newhook-Dach-Slafkovsky line who looked good for 4 periods last year.
This is on the presumption that Laine is done for the season, as would be needed for the cap space required to bring in a Zegras.

Laine is done for the season and even when he comes back he won't be the same player. That was a career altering injury at least, and a career ending injury at worst.

Laine is done for the season and even when he comes back he won't be the same player. That was a career altering injury at least, and a career ending injury at worst.
We’ll see . . . but I do feel terrible for him . . . and us.

At least Laine does not rely on speed so it may not impact his career as much as you think.

Wel'll just Kucherov Laine

Back