• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Welcome everyone!

People+with+foot+fetishes+seriously+what+about+a+foot+is_e2e1c9_4891427.png

Phew indeed. Probably just hand, foot and mouth disease. It's going around.

3/10. Only reference is the most basic one to "foot", and bringing in unrelated body parts?

I hate to run on about it, but I thought you'd have a leg up on the competition here.

3/10. Only reference is the most basic one to "foot", and bringing in unrelated body parts?

I hate to run on about it, but I thought you'd have a leg up on the competition here.

I only had one line... so it would have been stupid to try to stuff in a bunch of piss poor vaguely foot related "jokes."

Hey gang,

It is great to see everyone so fired up for feet. My grand nephew was an orthodontist, and he was banished from the family for disloyalty. This is a foot only family. Welcome aboard.

G

You banished him for dipping his toe into another field? You shouldn’t step all over his dreams.

Hello everyone,

Most of you know me as the resident foot lover of the "board." I am a podophile; I love feet. I do want to again stress that this is completely non-sexual and is simply a healthy respect and admiration for the foot. Thank you and welcome to the Foot Family.

Gordon

haven't been around much lately but just want it on the record that i am not the resident foot fetishist.

Back