• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Welcome to the Montreal Canadiens, David Reinbacher

He could stand over folks he knocked to the ice and shout: YOU’VE BEEN MEINDRACHED!
He’s a fucking soft spoken bad ass, a Goliath named David.
Just you wait one minute motherfuckers.
Prepare to have your meinds rached, because it’s time for David Reinbacher the Meindracher.

I still expect him to be a second pair minute eating anchor, what's the issue here? That's pretty much why people were pissed at the pick

Reactions: CH1
I still expect him to be a second pair minute eating anchor, what's the issue here? That's pretty much why people were pissed at the pick
The issue is we actually need a Markov level dman to just get back to our earlier teams that were still not good enough.

The issue is we actually need a Markov level dman to just get back to our earlier teams that were still not good enough.
If Hutson provides Markov level support on the PP as QB that’ll more than makeup - Markov for last 2-3 years of service had trouble maintaining pace at 5-on-5, Guhle will grow and provide that defensive capability IMO

In fact a good strategy maybe to have Hutson play entire PP as QB helping build his TOI while resting Matheson (if around) and Guhle

If Hutson provides Markov level support on the PP as QB that’ll more than makeup - Markov for last 2-3 years of service had trouble maintaining pace at 5-on-5, Guhle will grow and provide that defensive capability IMO

In fact a good strategy maybe to have Hutson play entire PP as QB helping build his TOI while resting Matheson (if around) and Guhle
Hutson is built like a 14 year old

Back