• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

So it corrects itself, but this is the second time today where I opened the site and I was fucking logged into leaffan2005's profile. I don't know what y'all are trying to tell me but I don't find it funny.

So it corrects itself, but this is the second time today where I opened the site and I was fucking logged into leaffan2005's profile. I don't know what y'all are trying to tell me but I don't find it funny.

Yeah, had that happen last night, I was in BG's but when I tried to click on a thread it fired out a security error at me.

Yeah, had that happen last night, I was in BG's but when I tried to click on a thread it fired out a security error at me.
Yeah I can't do anything with it so at the end of the day it's harmless. Just a weird glitchy-poo is all.

so, I got booted from my account, and when I tried to sign back in, a dialog box popped up saying, "Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using this site". The only problem is I have not disabled my cookies at all.

weirdly, when I then opened up an incognito window in Chrome, I was able to log in without incident. but still cannot log into my account in the normal chrome window...

ewwww

iu

Back