• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

What the company didn't figure on, was that guy, has a big effect on US stocks, big american following. But Yanks, have big time trouble buying Canadian stocks. Its more bother than its worth in a lot of cases. Etrade flatout won't buy a Canadian stock.

They need 25k in their accounts They cannot day trade without 25k and all they can buy is US stocks. Td ameritrade allows a call in buy of canadian stocks, but jeez, who wants to call a broker these days to put in an order, not me signor.

So that article was ill advised. But mistakes are made. When I worked with PZG as a founder, we hired 30 guys and fired 29 on our way to discovering and 43-101ing 3 billions dollars worth of gold and silver. And going from .25 cents to 4.96.

Starting to see some MSOs decouple briefly from LPs. Think it has a lot to do with a technical breakout on a lot of them too. Green Thumb for example, has held that $10 support since IPO pretty much (and has traded within a $10-14 range since August). Always a safe buy at the $10 level - I sure as fuck accumulated and I'm pretty overweight on them now, but with an average in the mid 10's it's hard to complain. Some real potential for them in the first year of legalization for Cresco and GTII in particular.. Prices for flower are nuts and supply is limited for now so we'll see great profits out of there. As I said, GTI should be good for 500-600mil in 2020 and may legitimately have a 700-800 mil run rate by Q4 2020. Current market cap is $2b. Less than half of their total dispensary licenses are even online btw. So $1b+ in 2021 seems fairly reasonable. Oh and they should be cash flow positive within the next couple quarters as well. It's going to get really hard for the market to ignore them, CSE or not.

Last edited:
Happy New Year MJ longs.

Kaboom. Now to see if this leaks into January or if this is yet another faded pop coming up.

MOTA is up nicely today. Still the calm before the storm imho. I am going to hold some till hopefully 1.25 area. But the bulk of my purchases in the .50's are going out the door in the mid 80's to a 1.00.

MOTA up again today. Expecting news after the close here. And then a big European push next week. I seek safe harbor.

What a start to 2020 for weed stocks!

Perhaps the party continues tomorrow as OGI is ripping AH on better than expected earnings. I picked up TLRY calls this aft, and they tripled in a few hours.

It could end any day, but trading has been like shooting fish in a barrel these past two weeks. Shorts are getting their faces ripped off in heavily shorted names like TSLA and BYND. Banked nice coin on those (leaving insane profits on the table) but still holding TLRY and SHAK as squeeze plays.

Hope everyone is getting some.

What a start to 2020 for weed stocks!

Perhaps the party continues tomorrow as OGI is ripping AH on better than expected earnings. I picked up TLRY calls this aft, and they tripled in a few hours.

It could end any day, but trading has been like shooting fish in a barrel these past two weeks. Shorts are getting their faces ripped off in heavily shorted names like TSLA and BYND. Banked nice coin on those (leaving insane profits on the table) but still holding TLRY and SHAK as squeeze plays.

Hope everyone is getting some.
It has been truly beautiful

SHAK calls a five bagger from yesterday. Got in some PTON for some squeeze potential.

POT number 1 performing asset class in 2020

EOVZc0gWsAY6kvv

MOTA just hit .71 on huge dollar volume. Took two weeks longer than I anticipated, but hey, a big win, is a big win.

Thanks buddy. Appreciate the kind comment. I will try to give you all of the product, at the cheapest prices.

This is all my buddy who I have made 7 plus figs with. Guy never stops, just loves making more and more money, and improving the quality of his companies.

The guy who wrote the cheque btw for the restaurant that became the Leafs clubhouse for eons. Leafgm was cool enough to come to one of our functions and the only Leaf who showed up that particular night was Eric Lindros. My old neighbor on Glencairn Avenue in North Toronto.

Lindros btw, like most hockey players, was a really nice guy. Very humble. Man, what a player that guy was before he got beaned repeatedly by Scott Stevens.

As I intimated. Not time to buy a stock when its going parabolic. SHORTING is how I Retired in my thirties.

Its the best way to make money, FAST.

All I gotta say, is I would, if the opportunity presented itself, take Mark Cuban into a woodshed and go hog wild on that Khazzar.

I see safe harbor and that comment was for entertainment purposes.

Mark some men dream of big this and plump that.

Me? I dream of hooking up for a meet and a greet where you have no back up.

The things I would do to your Khazzar ass. Foof.

More than efuff said. Bout that.

Back