• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

20/21 Trade Block

Iceman

Brand new team here! Love trading, not sure what I'm doing yet...don't know a ton about prospects so probably mostly looking for players I like to follow and/or high future picks. But open to hearing anyone out!

If I have anyone you're interested in, send me a message or email and I'm happy to discuss.

Tully78

If you like one of these incredibly talented players, the cost would be a 3rd round pick in any draft:

JT Compher
Warren Foegele
Mike Reilly
Nick Paul

Last edited:

fergy57

I have picks 21 and 35, looking to possibly move up into the first round if that catches anyone's interest.

fergy57

Also, if you think you can blow my doors off at #4 and take Rossi from me you are welcome to try lol.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
I was offered four #1 picks plus one above average prospect and a bunch of decent prospects for Makar, Draisaitl and Petry. Why am I saying this? So everyone know that is not enough to take my top three players. Draisaitl alone is worth 2-3 firsts IMO.

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair... Brannstrom, Caufield, Hayton are all much better than "decent" prospects. And one of those 1sts was the #5 overall pick.

That said, I don't blame you at all for rejecting it.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Nobody has made me think about it enough. The offers have been meh. If someone came to me with a decent offer, considering he is still a very good fantasy D, I would move him.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
To be fair... Brannstrom, Caufield, Hayton are all much better than "decent" prospects. And one of those 1sts was the #5 overall pick.

That said, I don't blame you at all for rejecting it.
I was keeping it generic so to keep your identity safe, now you go and unmask yourself.

As I said, it's a lot of pieces yes but it is also my top three players. Also, who's to say I draft someone as good as Makar or Draisaitl? There's a lot to consider.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
So Fantrax makes it easier to do a three-way trade on the PC than on the phone app. Much different. Next time that's how it'll have to be done Ferg

Deckie007

As I said, it's a lot of pieces yes but it is also my top three players. Also, who's to say I draft someone as good as Makar or Draisaitl? There's a lot to consider.

That's always the rub. Getting picks sounds great, but hitting on the right players and them developing is quite a feat. Highly unlikely you get anything close to Makar and Draisaitl's performance. Unless you are planning on getting older and getting a bunch of vets to compete now, trading either of those guys seems unwise to me.