• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

20/21 Trade Block

Brand new team here! Love trading, not sure what I'm doing yet...don't know a ton about prospects so probably mostly looking for players I like to follow and/or high future picks. But open to hearing anyone out!

If I have anyone you're interested in, send me a message or email and I'm happy to discuss.

If you like one of these incredibly talented players, the cost would be a 3rd round pick in any draft:

JT Compher
Warren Foegele
Mike Reilly
Nick Paul

Last edited:
I have picks 21 and 35, looking to possibly move up into the first round if that catches anyone's interest.

Also, if you think you can blow my doors off at #4 and take Rossi from me you are welcome to try lol.

I was offered four #1 picks plus one above average prospect and a bunch of decent prospects for Makar, Draisaitl and Petry. Why am I saying this? So everyone know that is not enough to take my top three players. Draisaitl alone is worth 2-3 firsts IMO.

To be fair... Brannstrom, Caufield, Hayton are all much better than "decent" prospects. And one of those 1sts was the #5 overall pick.

That said, I don't blame you at all for rejecting it.

Nobody has made me think about it enough. The offers have been meh. If someone came to me with a decent offer, considering he is still a very good fantasy D, I would move him.

To be fair... Brannstrom, Caufield, Hayton are all much better than "decent" prospects. And one of those 1sts was the #5 overall pick.

That said, I don't blame you at all for rejecting it.
I was keeping it generic so to keep your identity safe, now you go and unmask yourself.

As I said, it's a lot of pieces yes but it is also my top three players. Also, who's to say I draft someone as good as Makar or Draisaitl? There's a lot to consider.

So Fantrax makes it easier to do a three-way trade on the PC than on the phone app. Much different. Next time that's how it'll have to be done Ferg

As I said, it's a lot of pieces yes but it is also my top three players. Also, who's to say I draft someone as good as Makar or Draisaitl? There's a lot to consider.

That's always the rub. Getting picks sounds great, but hitting on the right players and them developing is quite a feat. Highly unlikely you get anything close to Makar and Draisaitl's performance. Unless you are planning on getting older and getting a bunch of vets to compete now, trading either of those guys seems unwise to me.

Back