CanadaCanes
Well-known member
Is Jordon Hudson next???The fun at UNC continues. Defensive Coordinator Steve Belichick, who had been on medical leave since early August, resigned after the conclusion of an investigation into the team’s culture.
Is Jordon Hudson next???The fun at UNC continues. Defensive Coordinator Steve Belichick, who had been on medical leave since early August, resigned after the conclusion of an investigation into the team’s culture.
Bills offense is pretty damn good I hate to admit. But Detroit has also struggled in preseason so a combo of bothI don’t know if the Bills have an epic offense or Detroit has the most inept defense in league history, but this is one-sided so far.
He always looks all world in that stadium, and he was far from the problem against the Bears. It would be nice if he could just settle in at this level and be consistent. We'll see.Bryce young has really come into his own. Trying not to get too excited about it
I have to assume we had no future NASA mission specialists in on that play.What an epic screw up.
I've never seen a coach go so ballistic at his own team as Kiffin did (at least that's how I remember it) when they fumbled three straight center snaps.I have to assume we had no future NASA mission specialists in on that play.
Stupidest play I have ever seen. And for those who understand, f/b was coached by Monte Kiffina and Tom Reed for my 4 years at State.
I’m not basing it on one game. He’s been good since the middle of last season where he got his confidence and the light came on. There is never a guarantee for a qb in the league, but he’s done a 180 from his first couple of seasons and there is room for real optimism…. FinallyHe always looks all world in that stadium, and he was far from the problem against the Bears. It would be nice if he could just settle in at this level and be consistent. We'll see.
It was worse than “The Fumble” in the Giants/Eagles Game in 1978 when Joe Pisarcik put the ball on Larry Csonka’s hip instead of his hands. That bastard Herman Edwards scored right in front of me and then I had to get on a train back to Philly.I have to assume we had no future NASA mission specialists in on that play.
Stupidest play I have ever seen. And for those who understand, f/b was coached by Monte Kiffina and Tom Reed for my 4 years at State.
He's done stuff like that before, just not so specifically with the game on the line. CJ's not the brightest bulb in the fixture and his handle has always been iffy. I can't imagine him in the NFL because he just doesn't process that well, plus the stick bug frame. He's an effective college QB though and can be fun to watch when he's on, which is about as good as you can get under the current system with State's budget. Seems like a nice kid, so I hate to see him carrying this one, but ... yeah. Tuck that thing and take a knee, son.The play itself wasn't the wrong thing to do, but the execution by CJ Bailey is inexcusable.
That is a probably a combination of poor coaching and a complete lack of situational awareness by Bailey, who could have basically done ANYTHING else other than allow himself to get hit. If CJ has legit NFL aspirations, being unable to handle a play like that is not going to do him any favors.
He was in one of my daughter's b/f's classes and told me he's a good guy.Seems like a nice kid,...
Carolina and Bryce Young are doing their best to help Cleveland.
We helped Cleveland with 10 pointsBryce was fine playing behind the worst line in history. They are playing what 3 backups and he was running for his life and was still productive leading them on a game winning drive…….until defense shit the bed. They played great for 3 quarters and 12 minutes then they just fell asleep. I’m ready for Ejiro to get out of town.