• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021-22 Season Hurricanes Misc. Thread

I think that’s why he got the Assistant GM title. He had been VP of Hockey Management and Strategy, but I think AGM is a league-defined role.
That's why I mentioned leverage for further pay raises. They've maxed out his promotion space unless Waddell is going to give up the GM title and shift to simply President. Either way it's all management by committee so the titles are fairly useless. The leverage you have come contract time is that others are interested in you. Tulsky definitely ticks that box.

And I'm not denigrating Dundon here. He only pays guys significant money when he has to. Nothing wrong with that ... so long as he eventually pays the going rate to guys who earn it with excellent performance.
 
I think that closes the door on Chychrun in the near term. Not that I'm convinced Arizona is gonna move the guy in the first place, but they'll 100% want a first as the foundation of any package for the guy.
FWIW ... I saw a couple of reports indicating that the Coyotes have basically shifted Chychrun to the right side and are moderating his usage in an attempt to get him comfortable on his off side. Interesting, because that kind of crap matters not even a little bit to Arizona's chances this season ... or for the next 3-4 seasons, to be honest. The only reason to do that is to put him in the shop window for somebody looking for right side help. Guess who is looking for right side help. Yup ... Carolina.
 
no more masks required for games
Outside of when you first pass security, the mask policy has not been enforced for weeks, if not months.

My wife and I wore our masks at yesterday's game, but easily less than 20% of those in attendance were doing the same.

I'm fine with the change in policy; it's just a joke that they are claiming this as a change since the policy was not being enforced.
 
I will still be wearing a mask for the rest of the season regardless. As HeyKurtz noted, there really hasn't been a mask mandate for most of the season since there was no one harassing anyone once inside the arena. I'm so used to having a mask on now that its really no big deal for me.
 
Sort of like how some people constantly make dumb unrelated comments and pretend it’s sort of like the current topic. And have nothing to do with the thread.
 
I'm not dogmatic on this whole issue, but I will/would feel a bit guilty not wearing a mask if they are still making employees wear them ... so I'll be packing one in my pocket, I guess.
 
I will still be wearing a mask for the rest of the season regardless. As HeyKurtz noted, there really hasn't been a mask mandate for most of the season since there was no one harassing anyone once inside the arena. I'm so used to having a mask on now that its really no big deal for me.
They really stopped when they were allowed to increase attendance last season.

I wore mine yesterday, I’ll probably wear it to the Eagles show on Wednesday and the game on Friday too.
 
I have a free upperdeck ticket for Friday vs. Pitt. All I ask in return is a diet drink and a pretzel. I can meet you out front of PNC at 630. Most likely it will be sellout with a lot of Pitt fans . If more than one person replies I will pick a name at random. Let me know by the end of the Caps game tonight

There is no more coffee or tea or cocoa for sale at games this year? I guess there was not enough money in it.
 
There is no more coffee or tea or cocoa for sale at games this year? I guess there was not enough money in it.
There's still coffee available on the main concourse ... behind the center section, near the sausage and onions guy. Not sure about upstairs.
 
There's still coffee available on the main concourse ... behind the center section, near the sausage and onions guy. Not sure about upstairs.
And there is coffee available in the marketplace store on the lower level.
 
I have a free upperdeck ticket for Friday vs. Pitt. All I ask in return is a diet drink and a pretzel. I can meet you out front of PNC at 630. Most likely it will be sellout with a lot of Pitt fans . If more than one person replies I will pick a name at random. Let me know by the end of the Caps game tonight

There is no more coffee or tea or cocoa for sale at games this year? I guess there was not enough money in it.
Wish I could take you up on this but with work I'd get there an hour late :) and I wouldn't do that to anyone! Thanks though and may whomever benefits enjoy.
 
Back
Top