• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Draft Thread

Or there’ll be a solid NHLer who could be had mid-late 1st round
That's not the point.

The point is, your guess is as good as mine. He might solid, he might be a flop.

Not many games, no international tournaments, no best-on-best, some players are going to suffer mightily from this.

The preseason #1, Aatu Raty, is now ranked 20th.

Boy, this is going to be one hell of a fucking shitshow.
Should be an interesting next few years to figure out what the hell happened with this draft

Slightly unrelated to the 2021 shitshow of a draft, but if some of you have the chance, watch the U18s on TSN. Specifically, Connor Bedard.

He's 15 years old, probably the smallest player in the whole tournament and he's among the best players there. Again, 15 years old.

He's going to be drafted first overall in 2023 unless a complete catastrophe happens and he's going to be a superstar.

Slightly unrelated to the 2021 shitshow of a draft, but if some of you have the chance, watch the U18s on TSN. Specifically, Connor Bedard.

He's 15 years old, probably the smallest player in the whole tournament and he's among the best players there. Again, 15 years old.

He's going to be drafted first overall in 2023 unless a complete catastrophe happens and he's going to be a superstar.

sick mofo , should add a few inches in height but super talented

The 2022 draft is going to be top-heavy with Savoie, Lambert & Wright. I think any team would be head-over-heels to get any of those 3.

After that, I don't know. I have no idea how the players have progressed this year.

The 2022 draft is going to be top-heavy with Savoie, Lambert & Wright. I think any team would be head-over-heels to get any of those 3.

After that, I don't know. I have no idea how the players have progressed this year.

Fantilli is real GUD for 2023

Back