• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Draft Thread

GEEMAN

Seems like it's Owen Powers, but who knows.

I don't think he will be even close to the best player in this class

Anyone who goes to Buffalo …..good luck

Biggest top 10 crap shoot in years

No one should be in the NHL next year

HabsFan1

If the Habs want to go after a goalie or not this year Sebastian Cossa could be a future star in this league. Big kid. Highly doubt they go this route but i Believe this kid will be an all star some day.

GEEMAN

If the Habs want to go after a goalie or not this year Sebastian Cossa could be a future star in this league. Big kid. Highly doubt they go this route but i Believe this kid will be an all star some day.

he might be there when we draft , no issue going for a high ceiling player and waiting 2-3 years

habsfan

was just thinking he'd be a good pick for us. Not sure Primeau has what it takes to be a solid #1

HabsFan1

Cossa is awesome. Just don’t think he will be there when we pick. I think he goes somewhere around 20th overall. I see Boston or Edmonton grabbing this guy.

GGpX

From all indications, L'Heureux looks like he'll be taken in the late teens, early 20s.

I have no idea what to think about this year's draft. I've long been of the opinion that the draft needs to be for 19 year old players and not 18 year old players, and this was the perfect opportunity to push it back a year, but alas...

From the information I've read, the player I'd be interested for our first round pick would be Sean Behrens.

GGpX

If you wanted a local flavor, Joshua Roy might be interesting although his upside isn't that high.

GGpX

You know, if we end up winning the Cup, seeing as how this draft is looking like the ultimate crap shoot, I'd be fine if we just drafted the best Québécois available with every single one of our picks.