• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Draft Thread

not just LeBrun...Engels, Basu, Gagnon....and none of those guys bother to mention what would make "things right"

Should the kid retire?

Drama sells in the journalism world

Yup , and the thousands of twitter comments I suppose all of them are Mother Teresa innocent in their lives

The Hawks are involved in a disgusting sex scandal that ownership knew what was going on

That is 10x more severe than this incident

Yup , and the thousands of twitter comments I suppose all of them are Mother Teresa innocent in their lives

The Hawks are involved in a disgusting sex scandal that ownership knew what was going on

That is 10x more severe than this incident
Yep…and Stan was still allowed to make the pick yesterday

not just LeBrun...Engels, Basu, Gagnon....and none of those guys bother to mention what would make "things right"

Should the kid retire?

Media feeding frenzy, piling on to not to appear offside. The Habs should ice them. Zero access.

Should the kid retire?
Gosh no !!!!

They need the kid to be at camp, and hopefully make the team….that shit writes itself…Gagnon/Basu would be in heaven

Re: hockey, his RHS complements Guhle’s LHS.
Bettman and his mickey mouse run league should’ve banned teams from drafting him from the beginning, to avoid any media/fan frenzy that they surely knew was coming.

Once more, mickey mouse fucked up, Habs picked the kid, let’s move on….

Mailloux has all the tools to succeed, and Timmins wasn’t passing on him

for our second round picks... some names of interest for me
Kirill Kirsanov - dman out of russia. said to be stay at home type.
Artyom Grushnikov - another russian dman. strong skating and hockey iq
Colton Dach - yes the younger brother of Kirby
Ethan Del Mastro - stay at home dman
Justin Robidas - Son of Stephane, offensive minded center.

Gosh no !!!!

They need the kid to be at camp, and hopefully make the team….that shit writes itself…Gagnon/Basu would be in heaven

Yeah, it’s nauseating. I get the Twit-o-sphere/Leaf-weenies piling on, but these “journalists” are just cynical sharks playing their usual cynical game.

The Habs should ice them. Zero access. Go pound sand.

The left and the right both cry for moral purity. Activists on either extremity are so gross. He's 17. In Canada we have something called the Young offenders act. Facts like this, mistakes you make in your childhood, in this country are not supposed to follow you with the understanding that poorly developed brains lead to bad decision making. I think the Lefty people have forgotten why we have a justice system based on reforming and not punishing people. As far as I know punishing people is a right-wing thing you know that old testament shit.

Reactions: CH1
I'm so disconnected from this draft, I have no idea who we should/shouldn't draft.

I jokingly said a few weeks ago that we should draft the best Québécois available. That would actually turn the PR battle in the favor of the Habs, because God knows they love their French above all else.

The left and the right both cry for moral purity. Activists on either extremity are so gross. He's 17. In Canada we have something called the Young offenders act. Facts like this, mistakes you make in your childhood, in this country are not supposed to follow you with the understanding that poorly developed brains lead to bad decision making. I think the Lefty people have forgotten why we have a justice system based on reforming and not punishing people. As far as I know punishing people is a right-wing thing you know that old testament shit.
Bingo.

If does this shit again, or something similar? Fine, send him to Mitch Miller island.

Yeah, it’s nauseating. I get the Twit-o-sphere/Leaf-weenies piling on, but these “journalists” are just cynical sharks playing their usual cynical game.

The Habs should ice them. Zero access. Go pound sand.

Go pound sand is your default response. And I love it!!

Also, my experience IRL is that which ever person is offended the most wins the argument.

We're going to be seeing a bunch of picks like Ottawa's most recent pick, Ben Roger.

Didn't play in 2020-2021, he's a 6'4" 200lbs d-man and had 2g 4a in 2019-2000 as a 16 year old.

If he pans out, it's purely luck. If he doesn't, nobody should be surprised.

Back