• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Playoffs Thread | Semifinal Round 3 | Habs/Knights

Danault has no centre to shutdown.....advantage Vegas. Will little Lekky and Gally be able to handle Patches/Stone?

He produces zero offence , no threat to Vegas

Also is Tatar benched or was he healthy to play

They have 2 stud D , big difference
Not sure I qualify Theodore as a “stud”, he’s another one of those new age offensively gifted but defensive sieve types, however, collectively they have a strong top-4D who are also big.

Will be interesting to see what the Habs forwards do to generate offense. Anderson, KK and continued Ozone puck domination of the century line will be key IMO.

Not sure I qualify Theodore as a “stud”, he’s another one of those new age offensively gifted but defensive sieve types, however, collectively they have a strong top-4D who are also big.

Will be interesting to see what the Habs forwards do to generate offense. Anderson, KK and continued Ozone puck domination of the century line will be key IMO.

31 has to spit nickels

How this next series isn't rigged, you tell me. They had the Canadian teams play a back-to-back for absolutely no reason, since they won't start the series before next Monday. Giving Vegas (if they win tonight) an extra day off. Why?

Montreal won it in 4 and it fucked up their plans to have a tired Canadian team against their darlings. I want our team to **** them in the ass so bad. We finance this welfare league and this is how they repay us back. This is fucking rigged, so let's cut their balls off and eat them with oatmeal milk. I'm pissed. This fucking welfare league...
You're giving the league too much credit for thinking ahead.

The league stopped having this power a long time ago. US television executives at NBC are the ones who decide who plays when.

NBC doesn’t want hockey prime time weekend (especially Sat night) - doesn’t sell in US, even moreso a non major US market team
I think it's more backing off now that they lost the contract. I've noticed differences.

Yeah, the complete opposite of how the ballerina Avalanche played. Also, Grubauer was awful.
Their D got so exposed for being small. Makes me wonder if MB figured he had to build a team to beat the likes of Vegas.

Back