• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Playoffs Thread | Semifinal Round 3 | Habs/Knights

They have 2 stud D , big difference
One hit from Weber/Chiarot will take care of that. Avs really had nobody to Paul Bunyan the bigger Knight forwards. They set up camp in front of grubauer every game. Something tells me that will be different with our lumberjacks.

I can’t believe the Habs are about to play a series where they have the clear C advantage vs the opposition - that advantage needs show itself this series for the Habs to have success
Depends....the real advantage would be if our C are better at faceoffs....that's where we will win most of the battle

One hit from Weber/Chiarot will take care of that. Avs really had nobody to Paul Bunyan the bigger Knight forwards. They set up camp in front of grubauer every game. Something tells me that will be different with our lumberjacks.

I hope the league isn't gonna screw us because they are salivating at the idea of a Vegas-NYC finals (yes Islanders are kinda NYC)

We need to take the outcome out of the refs' hands, by thoroughly beating them, like we did with Leafs-Jets......don't leave the outcome to refs calling a penalty here or there.

Thoroughly beating them means playing our system, the rest shoudl take care of itself....we can take them

I hope the league isn't gonna screw us because they are salivating at the idea of a Vegas-NYC (yes Islanders are kinda NYC) finals
Anything is possible. I mean if they start calling every cross check in front of the net all of a sudden then yeah something stinks.

Personally I think the league wants this style of hockey played so they'll be fine with whomever wins.

Think about it, 3/4 teams left play a similar style. Only Tampa is high flying.

Got my tix lined up for both games. Heading to Vegas Sunday. BTW, the hotels are practically paying you to stay there. If you're on the cheap you can stay at the Hilton for $25.

Playoffs are a different beast altogether but Habs hold a 5-1 lifetime record vs VGK

All Habs wins by 1 goal margin:
1 regulation, 3 OT, and 1 shootout.

Back