• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 STANLEY CUP FINALS! HABS/BOLTS | MONDAY JUNE 28 | 8pm

The Bust is only 21…he will work on his lower body strength and will be more effective going forward.

A top 2 center that’s always on his butt won’t help us going forward

To me Toffoli has been more invisible. KK is one of many struggling. At least I feel KK has the potential to score, and has basically earned his spot with his play in ther first three rounds as much as any of them .
Toffoli hasn't been great either but he's 2nd in scoring on the team. Sitting one of your best scorer when you struggle to score wouldn't make much sense.

Well like everyone I'm feeling melancholy.

I'm proud of the way they boys dug deep. This was truly a war of attrition that the lightning won easily.

The Habs built depth then refused to use it until it was too late. Fresh legs were needed for Toffoli and Gallagher, Staal too. They clung to Gus and Merrill for what was inexplicably far too long and just slept through games 1 & 3.

I don't understand acquiring players then either not using them or over using them. Tatar had an off year but a guy that needs to play for a contract would likely play hard in the playoffs.

KK out for Staal? Really? Even on one leg KK is faster than Staal and KK isn't a speed demon.

Toffoli. His groin must be torn or something because he looked slower than beer league players.

All in all they were outmatched and outcoached. Tampa rarely made a severe blunder like the Habs did every game. That's a well coached lot.

Not much of a break for the diehard fan. Expansion draft on the 21st and entry draft on the 23rd.

Well like everyone I'm feeling melancholy.

I'm proud of the way they boys dug deep. This was truly a war of attrition that the lightning won easily.

The Habs built depth then refused to use it until it was too late. Fresh legs were needed for Toffoli and Gallagher, Staal too. They clung to Gus and Merrill for what was inexplicably far too long and just slept through games 1 & 3.

I don't understand acquiring players then either not using them or over using them. Tatar had an off year but a guy that needs to play for a contract would likely play hard in the playoffs.

KK or for Staal? Really? Even in one leg KK is faster than Staal and KK isn't a speed demon.

Toffoli. His groin must be torn or something because he looked slower than beer league players.

All in all they were outmatched and outcoached. Tampa rarely made a severe blunder like the Habs did every game. That's a well coached lot.

Not much of a break for the diehard fan. Expansion draft on the 21st and entry draft on the 23rd.
Toffoli & Gallagher both w torn groin, Gallagher also with other injuries unspecified at the moment

BTW - “that well coached lot” has gone through years of failure including the coach

Toffoli & Gallagher both w torn groin, Gallagher also with other injuries unspecified at the moment
I don't know if it showed on TV but both were seriously laboring to get to the bench most shifts. They had no business being in the lineup, fuck this "warrior" bullshit.

Univ of Vermont - Dom Dom was the elder statesman teammate & roommate.

Wonder if Marty is brought on to help PP..
Wow. I saw an interview late last night where he said he'll be interested in coaching once his sons are a bit older. He's currently coaching them.

BTW - “that well coached lot” has gone through years of failure including the coach
Different players got it done. Tampa never say on a single roster. Always tweaking.

Wow. I saw an interview late last night where he said he'll be interested in coaching once his sons are a bit older. He's currently coaching them.
I know, he coached against us in Chicago last month, although he seemed to be on his phone half the game.

Back