• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 STANLEY CUP FINALS! HABS/BOLTS | MONDAY JUNE 28 | 8pm

For the Habs coaches, the best offence is a good defence…..shut Tampa down and win 1-0. More power skating lessons in the summer for KK. They clearly don’t want KK to pass Gretzky and Crosby for most playoff goals before the age of 21. Don’t like it but it’s not my decision to make. Happy Romanov is playing though.

Maybe they should trade KK if this is all they think of him. The rest of the league may value him higher. He's had a fine playoff all in all even if he is struggling like most of the rest at the moment.

Maybe they should trade KK if this is all they think of him. The rest of the league may value him higher. He's had a fine playoff all in all even if he is struggling like most of the rest at the moment.
KKs been losing his board/puck battles all series and easily getting swatted away

Well... barring injury this will be the line-up for the rest of the way... hopefully 4 more games.

Stat of the day: TBay has scored 9G so far within 10-seconds of a Habs giveaway, VGK scored 1G all series off a Habs giveaway irrespective of time

By no means do I think that the Lightning are lucky to be ahead or even up 3-0... but they've definitely lucky a bunch of times. If it were always Kucherov, Point and Stamkos capitalizing that would be one thing, but it's less talented guys capitalizing, like every time. That's luck.

Honestly, if there was one forward that was susceptible to be bumped out of the lineup, it was KK, he's been struggling against the Bolts.

By no means do I think that the Lightning are lucky to be ahead or even up 3-0... but they've definitely lucky a bunch of times. If it were always Kucherov, Point and Stamkos capitalizing that would be one thing, but it's less talented guys capitalizing, like every time. That's luck.

yeah we have controlled their top guys decently, but their crappier players have done damage

Honestly, if there was one forward that was susceptible to be bumped out of the lineup, it was KK, he's been struggling against the Bolts.
To me Toffoli has been more invisible. KK is one of many struggling. At least I feel KK has the potential to score, and has basically earned his spot with his play in ther first three rounds as much as any of them .

To me Toffoli has been more invisible. KK is one of many struggling. At least I feel KK has the potential to score, and has basically earned his spot with his play in ther first three rounds as much as any of them .
Toffoli won a Cup as a contributing top-6 player earning benefit of the doubt...KKs won squat.

Hobbit stands out with his offensive anticipation & shot, KK hasn’t shown any skill set that makes him stand out

BTW - I agree Toffoli has been invisible for 2-straight series now

Back