• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 STANLEY CUP FINALS! HABS/BOLTS | MONDAY JUNE 28 | 8pm

My takeaway: 2010 playoffs game plan revisited, possum hockey and wait for PP & TBay neutral / Ozone giveaways to generate offense.

If that in fact is the plan, not sure it’s a viable approach for this opponent

Last edited:
So they get swept I guess. Let’s not pay attention to the defensive turnovers and mistakes that cost us this series. Let’s do PP work and create arguably the worst PP unit of all time on the 2nd unit. Awesome

What is there to practice, anyway, at this point in the year?? obviously, the PP becomes a focus given the personnel switch. The biggest problems this series have been self inflicted and involve bad puck management... hard to practice not making mistakes

My takeaway: 2010 playoffs game plan revisited, possum hockey and wait for PP & TBay neutral / Ozone giveaways to generate offense.

If that in fact is the plan, not sure it’s a viable approach for this opponent

Tampa has done that to us all series— chilling and waiting for us to turn the puck over. They get the lead and simply wait for our next mistake to capitalize

Kind of like studying. What's the point before a big exam... or a driving test... lol
Or better yet, why practice before the final of a grandslam, 100 metre olympic final race, etc. ? :ROFLMAO:

Kind of like studying. What's the point before a big exam... or a driving test... lol
Or better yet, why practice before the final of a grandslam, 100 metre olympic final race, etc. ? :ROFLMAO:

You and Habsy should start a coaching consulting business!!

Back