• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23-24 Check In Thread

Well how many people take over a team that’s an immediate contender? It’s rare, because most teams are abandoned because of poor prior ownership
Didn't you get to draft a team from a pool of 3 teams?

Now I'm on my 3rd rebuild and don't even have Jonas to fuck over anymore

Thanks once again to BG for completing the Top-Up List for the 2022-23 Season. This does remind me that we need to discuss giving top-ups some sharper teeth going forward due to some shenanigans during this past season, to be discussed shortly.

Here's the official Final Standings. As you can see, there was some movement in the bottom 8.

KZrixA7.png

Years ago we decided to do lottery drafts for the first 2 picks, with only the bottom 8 teams eligible to move up. As you can see above, here are the odds. I will use a random generator website (and post a screenshot) to determine who gets the 1st Overall Pick, and then repeat this process a 2nd time to determine which team picks 2nd Overall. All other picks (including all picks in Rounds other than the 1st Round) will go by post-topup reverse order of last year's final standings.

LOTTO ODDS:

1. South Carolina Fighting Gamecocks 35%
2. Tazer Hawks 20%
3. Tully 15%
4. Iceman 10%
5. Habsy 8%
6. Tage Thompson's Former Team 6%
7. Leafman101 4%
8. Diamond Hoarder's Replacement 2%

Be right back with the screenshots.....

Back